*

*

*

JOIN Skattie, what are you wearing?'s FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Friday, March 13, 2015

ZAKI IBRAHIM AT LITTLE GIG

A few weeks ago, I went to check out the Little Gig, this was the second installation of these interesting events organised by Georgia Black. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but i'm a huge fan of Zaki Ibrahim's live performance, and i wasn't disappointed. I don't know if it was the venue's (Centre for the book) acoustics or if Zaki just keeps getting better, but this was my absolute fucking best Zaki performance, I was mesmerised. Kyla-Rose Smith and Inge Beckman also performed a haunting number which was also amazing. I must say i didn't really enjoy Yoav the main act, he does that looping thing i hate so much, plus the music really wasn't my vibe, especially after such an amazing performance from Zaki, but the crowd absolutely loved him, so hooray for him. Follow Little Gig here to find out about future events 

1 comment:

  1. Honestly speaking that I am also a great and biggest fan of Zaki Ibrahim's live performance. I am sure everyone had enjoyed a lot this amazing performance of Zaki. Can you share when Zaki will perform in upcoming events in NYC?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails